The Beyond Intelligent Technology Services Ltd is an ICT Solution Provider with a global presence, specializing in the IT needs of medium to large scale enterprises. Our Core focus areas are IT Consulting, Systems integration, remote access management and support services.
One of our customer needs to implement On-site support services for increase their business productivity. We are looking for highly motivated, energetic become member of our team. Our customer’s branches located in the below mentioned areas. We attached the locations in separately as an attachment. Please find the attachment.
The Individual should have minimum 3 years of experience. Very Important thing is that Individuals should be able to reach above locations within 30 Mins – 1 Hour period.
Your core requirements will be to provide end to end IT support, troubleshooting and resolving desktop, laptop, server , application, network related issues and assisting in the implementation and delivery of new systems and applications.
Required Skills and Experience
• 3+ years of experience with Windows Server 2003-2019
• Exposure with MS Exchange, ADDS, DHCP, IIS and ISA servers
• Strong Troubleshoot and Maintenance skills in computer hardware
• Data Recovery experience in Servers/Desktops/Laptops
• Substantial background in support large scale service provider or enterprise networks.
• Significant past experience with protocols and concepts: BGP, OSPF, TCP/IP, UDP, HSRP/VRRP, DNS, ARP, Tunnels & Port Channeling
• Strong knowledge of network infrastructure in a complex LAN/WAN environment
• Strong Knowledge and Experience of Bluecoat, Riverbed, Juniper and Cisco devices such as Routers, Switches, Wireless Controllers, APs, IP Phones
• Should have strong experience in Cisco wireless troubleshooting and Implementations.
• Exposure with Skype for Business Server.
• Knowledge of ITIL best practices or certifications are preferred
• CCNP R&S/CCNP Wireless/MCP/MCSE/MCITP/MCSA certifications are desired.
• Excellent analytical skills
• Effective prioritization and time management